1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God written by holy men as they were instructed by God. It is the inherent Word of God ( II Tim 3:15).
2.. We believe that Man was created good and upright, for God said, “Let us make man in Our own image, after Our likeness.” But man, voluntarily transgressed against God, and God has provided man with his only hope of salvation and redemption which is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Gen. 1:26-31, 3:17, Rom. 5:12-21).
3. We believe that Jesus came as a man, was born of a virgin, and His father is God. We believe that Jesus was born without the inherited sin of Adam and, during his entire life, committed no sin. Jesus was the eternal Father made visible, apart from whom there is no God (I Tim. 3:16, John 10:30, Is. 9:6, Luke 2:11, Rev. 1:8).
4. We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the confession of sins, recognizing that Jesus Christ is the substitute for our sins, through His shed blood. It is by the grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ and His shed blood, that we become an heir of God (Rom. 10:9,10, 1 John 1:9, Eph. 2:8,9).
5. We believe that the New Birth is a direct witness of the Spirit and is an inward confession of Jesus Christ (Rom 8:16). We believe that following salvation through Jesus Christ you should be baptized...as commanded by the Lord Jesus. This was the last command He left His apostles. “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.” (Matt. 28:19)
6. We believe in divine healing through faith and that healing is a benefit
of the atonement.
7. We believe in the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit and that these gifts are
given throughout the Body of Christ and are in operation today (I Cor. 12).
8. We believe in the imminent return, second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ for His Church (His bride).
9. We believe that there is a heaven and a hell. Heaven is a place of
eternal rest for the righteous (those who have accepted Jesus Christ as
atonement for their sins) and hell is a place of eternal damnation for the
unrighteous (those who do not accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior) (Matt. 28:19, Mark 16:16).
10. We believe in the millennial reign of Jesus – the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, and the millennial reign of Christ and His
followers on earth (11 Thes. 1:7, Rom. 11:26,27, Rev. 20:1-7).
11. We believe in the Great Commission – to minister God’s saving grace and to reach out to the poor and lost in spirit (Mark 16:15). And foremost, to honor and obey God’s command, “take the gospel into all the world.”